Saturday, November 12, 2011

How to Knit Brioche Stitch

I just wanted to let you know I've just published a brand-new video knitting e-book for your next project: Brioche Knitting! Brioche Knitting Video E-Book

Here's what Chuck D from Chesapeake, VA had to say about the new e-book:

"Good evening Liat. :-) I have been sitting here for the past hour or two watching your course. I am about to go on to chapter 5 but had to stop to write you.


I love, Love, LOVE your Brioche course. I feel like it has already paid for itself with just the little tips alone that you have passed along so far.


I don’t mean to talk bad about the Interweave class I purchased, but there is just no comparison between the two courses.


One of the many things I found frustrating with the Interweave material was I was constantly shouting at the screen “wait…what are you doing…what did you just do…I can’t see the details of the work because your hands are in the way and you are not explaining it”.


I bought that course two weeks ago and still haven’t watched it all the way through. I found myself constantly going to YouTube for clearer brioche video demonstrations and explanations. And the most frustrating thing of all was the way it was presented… I was looking for ” first you do this, then you move onto this…etc. . Well that’s not the way it was. It didn’t progress logically in an A followed by B followed by C fashion.


I have been fixated ( a bit of an exaggeration, but I wanted to make the point ) on your presentation. Not once have I had a problem seeing or understanding what you were doing or explaining. And it began in such an understandable and methodical way. Everything keeps building on what was previously covered…. And the videos are OUT-STAND-ING ! ! 


Thank you SO MUCH for all of the time and effort you put into your work. I’m sure I speak for many others when I say that I am a better knitter because of you. Thank you again so much… -Chuck. :-)

Check out the new Brioche Knitting Video Course today!

No comments: