Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Ideal Number of Projects

Five.

More than five, you don't make noticeable progress on any project. Decreases your desire to knit.
Less than five, you are susceptible to buying random yarn. Increases your desire to spend money.
Exactly five, you knit all the time, because you just could finish one project today or tomorrow and that would be glorious knitting warm fuzzies.

I think I have seven projects in progress right now. Some of them are feeling left out, and I will attend to them shortly (probably when I finish about two projects).

2 comments:

Trina said...

What a fantastic philosophy! I'm taking a knitting break at the moment to finish off some study, but once that's done i'm going to cast on the next 5 projects in my queue just so I can feel better!

Anonymous said...

I found you by checking on magic loop sock pattern at Ravelry. I locve this idea you have about projects--I'm linking to this from my blog--you say it SO MUCH BETTER!